Chef de Partie - Events & Restaurant Hotel - £24,000.00 + tips - Live in accommodation
The Reward/Benefits -Chef de Partie
- Salary of £24,000 + Tips
- 5/7 Days - straight shifts only
- 45 hrs per week
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Live in available ( if needed )
- Free Parking
- Free meals on duty
- Great salary and progression
We are looking for a people-focused Chef de Partie who wants to motivate their brigade in creating unique and impressive menus and upholding exceptional standards in both preparation and presentation.
Your main responsibilities as Chef de Partie will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
What you need to get the job:
- Experience in a similar role
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
£24,000 + tips + straight shifts + live in accommodation provided if needed
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019