Chef de Partie
£11 per hour
Hours: 37.5 - 40 hours per week
5 days out of 7
We are looking to recruit a Chef de Partie for this private school outside of Reading. We are looking for a somebody with an excellent track record and great experience; ideally within an educational site. As Chef de Partie, you will have a real drive to succeed.
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- To assist the head chef with food preparations
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn from the Head Chef
- Experienced in working in a busy kitchen environment
- Passionate for producing fresh food to a high standard
- A strong communicator
- Experienced at working with a team
- Complying to health, safety and hygiene standards
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.