Chef de Partie - Defence Unit - Salisbury - £9.42 p/h - Some Evenings & Weekends Off!!!!
As a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK, WE currently recruiting for Chef de Partie for a large defence site in the Salisbury area.
Offering excellent benefits and opportunities to progress within the company and also with a range of company benefits on offer.
As a Chef de Partie you will work 5 days out of 7, catering for large numbers with a great hourly rate of 9.42 per hour.
All overtime is paid time on top of the 37.5 hours a week and is optional.
Straight shifts - 7am-3pm or 11am-7pm.
All shifts will be straight usually either early morning or mid-morning starts which allows you to have your evenings all to yourself.
Unlike other sectors you will only work 1 in 4 weekends which again give you a perfect balance to your personal life.
Christmas, NYE & Bank Holidays Off too…..
- Evenings Off
- Great opportunity to develop & progress within a great company
- Competitive salary of £9.42 per hour + overtime is paid
- 5hrs per week
- Straight Shifts
- Only working 1 weekend in 4
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- Stock control
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef or experience
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
Does this sound like the place for you?
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019