Position: Chef De Partie x2
Location: Outskirts of Oxford
Salary: £12.00 P/H - 37.5 Hrs a week
My client is looking for two Chef de Partie who are passionate and enthusiastic to join a barracks in the outskirt of Oxford and in return they are offering a great work life balance and the chance to be a key member of a fun and professional team, with unlimited progression within the contract catering company.
The Chef position consists of, 37 hours a week, no split shifts, daytime & night shift hours, normally Monday to Friday, 1 weekend in 3 when days off will be in the week. Cooking as part of a team, full training given. Hot plate service of 4 or 5 dishes catering for approx. 150 people.
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high-quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Quality driven.
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail.
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends.
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment.
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- 8.5 weeks holiday.
- Meals provided on duty.
- Full uniform included.
- Life insurance 3 x gross salary.
- Please note a successful DBS with the company must be in place before successful offer with the company.
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.