CHEF DE PARTIE - COUNTRY PUB - LIVE IN AVAILABLE
|Job Title:||CHEF DE PARTIE - COUNTRY PUB - LIVE IN AVAILABLE|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 11:08|
Live in available
Recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join a lovely country pub located just off the A3 in Liphook, the pub is a former hunting lodge dating back to the 1600’s and is known within the local market as the go to place to relax, enjoy a drink and appreciate the high standard local produce that is served on their ever changing menus.
They have a range of tradition pub classes like fish & chips, sausages and pies but also the menu features locally sourced game, according to season, as well as an ever changing specials board.
You will work closely within a small team to continue driving the highest culinary standards.
Live in is available with this role
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef (Liphook)
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist with menu ideas
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- To train the junior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef (Liphook)
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
The Reward/Benefits – Sous Chef (Liphook):
- Up to £19K
- Chance to join a well established Gastro Pub and cook delightful dishes
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's