Chef de Partie–Country Inn With Rooms–Up to 24,000
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie–Country Inn With Rooms–Up to 24,000|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Live in Accomodation|
|Contact Name:||South West Perms|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 09:58|
Our client is a beautiful luxury country inn placed in the Dartmoor National Park. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to help run their busy kitchen. 5/7 days reasonable shifts and great progression opportunities.
Live in available if required
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- At least two years of Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
- You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Salary of Up to £24,000 per annum
- Live In
- Better work/life balance
- Great tips
- Excellent career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's