Chef de Partie - Counrty Pub - Near Hungerford
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Counrty Pub - Near Hungerford|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 15:34|
A passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie required for a newly refurbished country inn near Hungerford. They are looking for a Chef de Partie who has a keen interest in locally sourced produce, working with 100% fresh food.
What's in it for you....
- Chef de Partie.
- £22,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience
- Share of Tronc
- Opportunity to develop with the business.
- Working directly with the Head Chef to develop the menus.
- Chance to progress your career with a strong and soon to be expanding business.
The ideal CDP would posses the following...
- Ideal candidates will be deeply passionate about food and have bags of drive and energy.
- Will be able to integrate and become immersed into a close knit team.
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual.
- Has experience in busy kitchens.
- Is passionate about using fresh, seasonal and local produce.
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares.
- Is extremely organised, works well under pressure.
- Is able to communicate well with the team both BOH & FOH.
- Is able to adhere to company and legal safety standards and procedures.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's