We are looking for a Chef De Partie to work for one of the leading contract caterer in UK to work at one of their School based in Bushey. TERM TIME ONLY!!
You will be joining a team of 8 and you will be working under the guidance of experienced Chefs offering lots of room for improvement and progression within the company. Chef De Partie.
Key information: Chef De Partie
- Salary: £11.40 per hour - TERM TIME ONLY
- Sector: School - Education
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week - 11am to 6.30pm
- Monday to Friday / Paid overtime available
- Location : Bushey (WD6)
Key Responsibilities: Chef De Partie
- To ensure food production, standards, costs & menu planning are carried out in a timely fashion, as agreed with the Head Chef.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of the section as appropriate.
- To assist the Head Chef with compiling food orders and developing new food concepts.
- To be customer focused at all times; approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To treat your team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To ensure all financial controls, costings, wastage and orders are met within the client budget.
- To ensure purchasing is made using nominated suppliers and a system for quality and credit controls is maintained.
- To ensure that the kitchen meets statutory and company requirements of Health and Safety, Food Safety and environmental legislation and procedures.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
Skills/Experience required: Chef De Partie
- To understand and comply with food hygiene regulations
- To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect and to be COSHH trained
- To be self-motivated and be able to work without supervision
- Previously experience of working in a fast paced environment
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril on 0208 427 6199 for further details.