|Location||Oxford, Oxfordshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£0.00 - £20500.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie - Education Contract Catering Site - Oxford - Up to £20,500 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Partie to join a market leading Contract Catering Company within a school site in Oxford
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As a Chef de Partie within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional food experience to the pupils and staff at this busy site.
The Ideal Chef de Partie will possess the following attributes:
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Experience of working with high numbers as a Chef de Partie
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An excellent understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
- Salary of up to £20,500 P/Annum
- Career Development opportunities
- Training given
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.