Chef de Partie - Conference Venue - Leatherhead - £22k
- Straight shifts (0700am - 3pm / 1pm - 10pm)
- Good benefits
- 31 days holiday
- Facilities use
- Rewards scheme
Chef de partie required for a conference/wedding venue near Leatherhead.
Working straight shifts in a busy environment with a team of up to 18 chefs and 5 porters, cooking freshly prepared ingredients in a diverse environment that will mean you're always innovation and using your creativity.
Work for a renowned company and receive excellent training, progression, and benefits
Main duties and responsibilities Chef de Partie
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Running a section in the kitchen
- Supervising the junior chefs
- Delivering a quick, efficient service that meets the guests' needs
What you need to be successful in the Chef de Partie role
- Experience at CDP Level or a commis looking for a step up
- Experience of working hotel or event catering desirable.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food and delivering great customer service
Rewards and Benefits of the CDP role
- 45 hours/straight shifts
- Progression in a UK wide company
- The chance to work for a prestigious company
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.