Chef de Partie Needed
High End Gastro Pub
£22 - £24k + Tips
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a brilliant pub company. They are a young company, who have 2 sites currently, and are looking to expand. They rely on treating staff like family and really caring for employees rather than taking advantage of them. This is a brilliant place to work, and if you're looking for work within pubs, bars & restaurants then you'll see a real difference by working for this pub, based in Cobham.
* Great salary + tips, meals on duty, uniform etc
* Work for a smaller company that take pride in their employees, with the opportunity to grow
* 28 days holiday
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Assist with menu creation and specials
* Assist and learn from the Head Chef & Sous Chef
* Train, inspire and develop Junior chefs
* Lead by example
* Have relevant kitchen experience
* Desirable - worked within gastro pubs or high end
* Be determined to learn and progress
* Have great communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
* Be passionate and enthusiastic about the industry
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.