**** CHEF DE PARTIE - GASTRO PUB - £22 -£25k
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Our client is a Gastro Pub a part of a well known group of pubs in the Surrey area, based in Cobham. This is a great company to work for with progression & development available. They serve delicious freshly prepared food all day every day, with quality, seasonal, well sourced ingredients freshly prepared for great flavour.
It is a great place for a snack, business lunch or dinner with friends. They are currently recruiting for a talented Chef De Partie to join their friendly team. As a Chef de Partie you will work 5 out of 7 days per week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To comply with pub's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- To run a section within the kitchen
- Previous experience at a Chef de Partie level
- Experience cooking with fresh produce to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent tips
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.