|Location||Chichester, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £22000.00 per annum + tips, paid overtime, gym membership||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Chef de partie
Location: Chichester- outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £22,000 P/A + tips and paid overtime
Hours: straight shifts 40 hours a week with paid overtime over 40 hours
Shifts: 4/ 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Live in accommodation available - if needed
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Paid overtime
- Gym membership
- Company bonus scheme
- Events tickets
Are you a chef de partie looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chef de partie role within a Private members club which uses local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from Farm.
Due to rural location own transport is essential. Live in accommodation available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.