Job title: Chef de Partie
Location: Chichester - Outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £21,000 + tronc ( around 24,000 p/a )
Hours: Mixture of split and straight shifts. 48 hours a week.
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- Training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Live in accommodation available if needed
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chef de partie within a Hotel located in Chichester area.
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this Hotel.
Own transport essential as public transport is very limited. Live in option available
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.