Chef de Partie - Café - Southampton up to £20K + Tips
A fabulous café located on the outskirts of Southampton are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef to join their team.
The company offers competitive salary and excellent opportunities for progression.
Fantastic working hours offering evenings OFF!!!
5/7 days working - Straight shifts - No Evenings - 7am-3pm-8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef (Southampton):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To supervise and motivate the team
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef (Southampton):
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Chef (Southampton)
- Salary of £20,000 per annum
- Great career progression opportunities
- Great Kitchen environment
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.