Chef de Partie - Cafe/Restaurant - Reading
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - Cafe/Restaurant - Reading|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 12:30|
Chef de Partie - Café/Restaurant - Near Reading - Up to £24,000 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commis Chef or Chef de Partie to join a band new restaurant on the outskirts of Reading catering for Breakfast and Lunch 7 days per week.
As a strong Commis Chef or Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As a strong Commis Chef or Chef de Partie within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional Breakfast and Lunch experience to the guests.
The ideal Chef would possess the following attributes…
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The ideal Chef will have:
- Experience of working as a strong Commis Chef or Chef de Partie
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
- Great working hours - no later finish than 18.00
- Salary of up to £22,000 P/Annum
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's