CHEF DE PARTIE - BOARDING SCHOOL - £12 PER HOUR
40 HOURS A WEEK
48 WEEKS OF THE YEAR
630am until 3pm Or 11am until 730pm
Recruiting a passionate, talented and dedicated Chef De Partie for a school situated in Egham run by a fantastic contract catering company. You will work as part of the team to deliver fantastic catering services to the entire school including the day to day catering for the students & teaching staff as well as Hospitality Catering for functions throughout the year.
You will work straight shifts of either earlies, middles or lates, late finishing being 7:30pm
40 hours per week
working 1 in 3 weekends
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Day to day running of small satellite kitchen feeding pupils in a prestigious independent school
* Prepare and deliver wholesome food according to agreed menus under the guidance of head chef and sous chefs in the main kitchen for pupils aged 4-11yrs of age
* Supporting the FOH team and insuring that the highest presentation and service standards are maintained
* Liaising with sous chef regarding ordering, stock taking and menu development
* Responsible for controlling portion control and waste
* Ensuring that cleaning records and temperature controls are recorded and monitored throughout the day
* Overseeing food deliveries to the satellite kitchen in accordance with HACCP
What you need to be successful:
* Prepare and cook fresh and nutritious meals, including dietary requirements
* Enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude that is a good multitasker
* Assist in the training of junior members of the team
* Reliable, punctual and hard working with a friendly and approachable manor
* The person will have the ability to ensure the operational standard & client expectations re adhered to at all times
* Be of smart appearance with a good command of the English language
* Flexible and willing to work across the business and work evenings and weekends as required
* Driving License essential
Rewards and Benefits:
- Work/Life balance
- Up to £23k
- The chance to work in the most highly demanded catering sector
- Evenings off
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.