|Location||Farnham, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £20300.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
CHEF DE PARTIE - BOARDING SCHOOL
A renowned contract catering company are recruiting for a talented Chef De Partie for a Boarding School on the outskirts of Farnham, you will work within a really friendly team providing excellent culinary services to the school.
You will be catering for around 600 students using all fresh and seasonal produce for Breakfast, Lunch as well as around 100 for Supper and then around 40 covers for the weekend boarders. They have an extensive Hospitality side to the business including many functions as well as Weddings and fine dining events.
All shifts are straights roughly 7am until 3pm or 12pm until 8pm, being a Boarding School you will work 5 out of 7 days
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To ensure your section is run efficiently and effectivley
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn and develop under senior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
The Reward/Benefits of being a Chef de Partie
- A chance to join a fantastic national contract catering company
- Straight shifts
- Progression / Development
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.