CHEF DE PARTIE - BOARDING SCHOOL
|Job Title:||CHEF DE PARTIE - BOARDING SCHOOL|
|Salary:||£11.53 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Day|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 08:44|
Location: Witley, Surrey
Contract type: Permanent
Shifts: 48 weeks of the year, 5 out of 7 days, 40 hours a week shifts between 7am until 3:30pm OR 11:30am until 8pm
Salary: £11.53 an hour equating to £22,137 per annum
- Term Time only role or 52 week contract available
- Straight shifts, Work / life balance role
- Fantastic company to work for
- Endless progression opportunities
Are you a driven and passionate Chef De Partie looking for a role that enables you a work / life balance?
Recruiting a Chef De Partie to join a prestige Boarding School near Godalming, located half a mile away from Witley train station, you will be working for a leading Contract Catering company within the Education Sector of the Catering Industry, you will be a talented, passionate and a driven chef and will work within a great team with a real supportive network.
This is a high volume service catering for around 500 children for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner, as well as the day to day catering of the School the hospitality side of the business is expanding, throughout the summer holidays they also have summer lets.
You will work 5/7 days, straight shifts, hours being roughly 7am until 3:30pm / 11:30am until 8pm
The Requirements of the role;
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- Supervise the junior chefs
What you need to get the Chef De Partie role
- Experience within a similar environment
- Passion about food, fresh food knowledge, keeping up to date with modern food trends
- Knowledge of dietary requirements and Allergens.
- Good organisational & communication skills
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's