Position:Chef De Partie
Location: Witney, OX29
Sector: B&I site - Contract Catering
Hourly Rate: £11.00 P/H
Type: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Passionate about good food? Looking to take your career to the next step working with a national company, with a great work life balance. Then this role may be ideal for you.
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high-quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
What's in it for you…?
- Competitive salary
- Great work/life balance - Only working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday - 7am to 3pm
- Managing a team and catering for around 100 covers
- Working in a team of 8
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949.