Chef de Partie - B&I Contract Catering - Aldermaston
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie - B&I Contract Catering - Aldermaston|
|Salary:||Up to £18525.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 16:14|
Chef de Partie - B&I Contract Catering Site - Aldermaston - Up to £18,525 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Partie to join a market leading Contract Catering Company within a large B&I staff dining site in Aldermaston.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. You will be responsible for prepping, ordering and service for your section of the kitchen.
As a Chef de Partie within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional Breakfast and Lunch experience to the staff at this busy site.
This is a large scale operation catering for up to 300 meals per day, there is a large state of the art recently refurbished kitchen to work in. Great career development within the company - this is the flagship B&I site for this market leading company.
The Ideal Chef de Partie will possess the following attributes:
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Experience of working as a string commis or Chef de Partie
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An excellent understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
- Great working hours - typically 06.30-15.00
- Salary of up to £18,525 P/Annum
- Career Development opportunities
- No bank holiday work required.
- The site work on a 9 day fortnight so you will work average of 37.5 hours per week but have every other Friday off.
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential however there is a bus route directly to the site from Tadley & Basingstoke.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's