Chef de Partie & Sous Chef - Isle of Wight - Permanent
|Job Title:||Chef de Partie & Sous Chef - Isle of Wight - Permanent|
|Location:||Isle of Wight|
|Salary:||£23000 - £40000.00 per annum + Live In Available|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 08:18|
Chef de Partie & Senior Sous Chef - Hotel - Isle of Wight - Up To £40k
Our client is a fabulous 4* hotel awarded with Rosettes situated on the Isle of Wight. This hotel's restaurant serves a selection of dishes to a high standard, from locally sourced produce. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Sous Chef to assist in leading their brigade of 12.
As a Chef de Partie or a Senior Sous Chef you will work a minimum of 45 hrs a week but may be more depending on business needs. 5 out of 7 days per week on various shift pattern. Accommodation: can be provided.
An attractive salary package for both positions.
Chef de Partie £23k-£27k + Tips
Senior Sous Chef of up to £40k + Tips.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support Head Chef in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Previous Chef or Sous chef experience in a 2AA Rosette Kitchen
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Qualifications required but not essential
- Salary of up to £40K per annum + Tips
- Live in onsite
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Permanent Role
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's