|Location||Amersham, Buckinghamshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
2nd Chef - Sociable Hours - Golf Club - £25k
- Straight shifts
- Full time/permanent
- Rarely evenings
Brilliant independent golf club needing a 2nd chef on a full time basis, working within a small team.
They cook fresh ingredients and cater for a lot of weddings and functions.
Main Duties of the Chef
- Work in a team of 4
- Deputise in the absence of the Sous Chef
- Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Ensure maximum utilisation of food
- Help run food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
Requirements for a Chef
- Hotel / Restaurant/ Golf Club / Contract Catering background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Rewards of the Chef
- Fantastic company benefits
- Work for a prestigious club
- Up to £25 - £26k
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.