|Location||Addlestone, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £20000.00 per annum + holidays off||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie Needed
Chertsey - Surrey
School - Great Hours
Chef de Partie needed for school site based in Chertsey, Surrey. The site caters for up to 500 - 800 people daily. It's a medium sized site, where you need to be prepared for a busy service, however everything is planned out beforehand which makes the job run smoothly if your organisation is good.
Key information on the Chef de Partie job:
- Work for a prestigious contract caterer
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 07:00am - 15:00pm
- Term time - 39 weeks per year
- All bank holidays off
Benefits of the Chef de Partie:
- Great shift patterns
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Lots of company benefits
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
- Develop under a Chef Manager and learn how to also run a kitchen, but without the pressure of being a Head Chef
- Work in a stress free environment
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen as a chef/cook
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.