CHEF DE PARTIE
5* COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL
£23,839 + SERVICE CHARGE
4 DAYS ON 3 DAYS OFF
CHEF DE PARTIE - 3AA ROSETTE RESTAURANT
CHEF DE PARTIE - AMERCIAN / BRITISH RESTAURANT
- Service Charge
- 4 days on, 3 days off
- Free staff shuttle to and from Maidenhead
- Overtime paid
- Training and progression opportunities
- Free staff meals
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- Friends and Family rate
- 25% discount on all Food Beverage
- Employee Assistance Programme
- …and so much more.
Recruiting Chef De Partie's for one of the UK's most prestige 5* Country House Hotels located in Maidenhead set in over 350 acres of national trust grounds and is over 350 years old.
Renowned for boasting a 3AA Restaurant alongside a more laid back restaurant concept based on British / American cuisines, the Chef de Partie's work as part of a team to create the best dishes for guests, and deliver unforgettable experiences for them, from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes;
- To take ownership and ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the standards laid by the Company;
- To take ownership with passion and pride for all dishes served in your section;
- To have pride in achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness in your section;
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
Ideal Background -
- A real passion and flair for high quality, freshly prepared food
- Proven ability at Commis or CDP level
- A desire to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A great personality to bring to the team
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.