|Location||Guildford, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £23000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
CHEF DE PARTIE
4* INDEPENDENT BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join a 4* boutique Hotel located in Guildford, the hotel boasts 78 bedrooms, 8 conference rooms as well as an amazing function suite than can hold up to 500.
They use fresh ingredients catering to rosette level, dishes are presented to the highest of standard. They have a modern grill menu and are well known in the local area for the afternoon teas. You will work in a close knit team to continue to provide exceptional culinary standards to the customers.
You will work on a 5/7 day rota basis
Responsibilities of the Chef de Partie
- Work at consistently high standards
- Well presented appearance and excellent communication
- Be confident in preparing quality dishes
- An ability to stay calm when the pressure mounts
- You will be responsible together with the rest of the members of the brigade, for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen
The Requirements of the Chef de Partie
- Experience at CDP level
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Develop and learn in an excellent team
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.