Chef de partie - £27,500 -incl tronc
|Job Title:||Chef de partie - £27,500 -incl tronc|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£27,500 p.a - incl tronc|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 10:41|
An exciting position has opened for a capable and ambitious Chef de Partie to join a world famous Brand in London.
As Chef de Partie you will be helping in running the kitchen that serves beautifully-presented modern British dishes and has an open-plan kitchen, this opportunity will suit someone who is working currently as a Chef de Partie and is looking for a change OR a strong Demi Chef de Partie and is ready for the next step.
You must have experience in Fine dining restaurant and for the right candidates there is a massive growth potential within this group to develop yourself.
Key information - Chef de Partie
- Salary: £21,000.0 p.a + £6,500 Service Charge + Overtime paid
- 28 days Holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: 46 hours per week (5 out of 7), Including Weekends.
- Location: Central London
- Clothing Allowances/Discounts from their retail store
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- You MUST HAVE culinary experience/fine dining experience
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Excellent customer service skills & attention to details
- Stock Takes
- Be comfortable in delegating and managing Junior Team.
- Demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Have impressive service-standards.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
Qualifications and Experience required
- Elementary food hygiene
- Minimum 1 year kitchen experience
- Good knife skills
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's