|Salary||£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Position: Chef de Partie
Location: Berkshire, RG18
Salary: up to £25,000p/a
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie or Commis chef seeking a vibrant, fresh and exciting opportunity? Are you looking to join a fantastic team that will develop your skills and incorporate your ideas?
This position offers you unrivalled experience and an opportunity to demonstrate your excellence in a quirky and modern bar/kitchen. You will be working alongside a fantastic team of chefs creating and providing exceptional daily food service as well as event and special menus.
This is a quality based environment that is fun, engaging and rewarding, with plenty of support to help you along the way offering you progression to grow your career.
- Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Commis Chef
- A thorough understanding of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- Experience in the preparation, cooking and presentation of fresh food and seasonal produce
- Ordering and stock control management
- Ability to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
- A positive attitude with a passion to deliver top quality food
- Hardworking team player with a hands-on 'can do' attitude
- Experience working in a modern kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from top chefs and managers
- Bonus paid twice per year based on profit
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Complete control of your section
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other exciting roles we have in your area, get in touch today!