Chef De Partie
|Job Title:||Chef De Partie|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 14:52|
Position: Chef de Partie
Location: Berkshire, RG18
Salary: up to £25,000p/a
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie or Commis chef seeking a vibrant, fresh and exciting opportunity? Are you looking to join a fantastic team that will develop your skills and incorporate your ideas?
This position offers you unrivalled experience and an opportunity to demonstrate your excellence in a quirky and modern bar/kitchen. You will be working alongside a fantastic team of chefs creating and providing exceptional daily food service as well as event and special menus.
This is a quality based environment that is fun, engaging and rewarding, with plenty of support to help you along the way offering you progression to grow your career.
- Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Commis Chef
- A thorough understanding of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- Experience in the preparation, cooking and presentation of fresh food and seasonal produce
- Ordering and stock control management
- Ability to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
- A positive attitude with a passion to deliver top quality food
- Hardworking team player with a hands-on 'can do' attitude
- Experience working in a modern kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from top chefs and managers
- Bonus paid twice per year based on profit
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Complete control of your section
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other exciting roles we have in your area, get in touch today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's