Recruiting for a prestigious and luxury 4* Hotel located in Farnborough a Chef De Partie to join their fantastic and talented team. The Hotel caters for Weddings and Meetings as well as Events. It has a Brasserie and a Restaurant which serves a British style menu within an informal dining space.
Looking for a passionate and talented Chef De Partie to help build the team with a background within either a fine dining establishment, rosette background or a 4* Hotel.
- To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
- To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services and all a la carte mis-en-plus is in place.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- Proven skills at a CDP Position within a rosette establishment
- A passion for delivering high quality, fresh food
- A desire to learn and progress your skills
- Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
- Great benefits & training
- Paid overtime over 45 hours
- Reduced split shifts
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.