|Location||City of London, London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
An exciting position has opened for a capable and ambitious Chef de Partie to join a world famous Brand in London.
As Chef de Partie you will be helping in running the kitchen that serves beautifully-presented modern British dishes and has an open-plan kitchen, this opportunity will suit someone who is working currently as a Chef de Partie and is looking for a change OR a strong Demi Chef de Partie and is ready for the next step.
You must have experience in Fine dining restaurant and for the right candidates there is a massive growth potential within this group to develop yourself.
Key information - Chef de Partie
- Salary: Competitive + £6,000 of Service Charge approx + Overtime paid
- 28 days Holiday incl Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: 46 hours per week (5 out of 7), Including Weekends.
- Location: Central London
- Clothing Allowances/Discounts from their retail store
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- You MUST HAVE culinary experience/fine dining experience
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Excellent customer service skills & attention to details
- Stock Takes
- Be comfortable in delegating and managing Junior Team.
- Demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Have impressive service-standards.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
Qualifications and Experience required
- Elementary food hygiene
- Minimum 1 year kitchen experience
- Good knife skills
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details.