|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Candidates must have their own knives and have experience within a very fast paced and demanding environment.
- Prepare and produce dishes, ensuring that production is planned to facilitate daily requirements for all food outlets
- Manage food cost controls to maximise revenue/profit margin
- Work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef, ensuring that portion sizes, quality and temperature are consistently maintained
- Motivate kitchen staff providing opportunities for training and development
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
- Ensure appropriate storage of ingredients and compliance with food hygiene and health and safety requirements
- Provide support to other sections of the kitchen as required
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time and are consistent with the responsibilities of the role
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Experienced and competent Chef
- Experience working within a high pressure environment
- Experience in Manual Handling
For more information regarding this role please contact Dylan Edmond on 0131 225 7531. Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.