CHEF DE PARTIE
|Job Title:||CHEF DE PARTIE|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Live In Available|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Day|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 09:14|
Location - Forest Green, Dorking
Salary - £20,000- £23,000
LIVE IN AVAILABLE - YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL DUE TO LOCATION
The Reward/Benefits –
- A competitive salary with paid overtime on a 45 hour contract
- Great tips
- Live in if needed
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
Are you a Chef De Partie looking for a new challenge, joining a newly refurbished Pub which is a part of a great company?
Recruiting for Chef De Parties to join a beautifully refurbished pub based near Forest Green which opened in December and has had great success since opening with a fantastic year ahead of them, this is a part of a successful pub group and has had a brand new kitchen added!
As Chef de Partie you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also have an opportunity to contribute ideas for the 6-weekly changing, seasonal fresh food menu, making almost everything from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist the head chef with menu ideas
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- To train the junior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen or a catering qualification
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great leader who can take this operation forward
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's