|Location||Jersey Channel Islands||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Reference number: SB4763
5/7 Days - Min 45 hrs
Chef de Partie in Jersey
Full Time Permanent
Hourly rate/Salary: £21000.00
Some of our benefits include:
• 29 days holiday allowance per year rising with length of service to 33 days per year
• Free access to our Spa & Gym
• Whites laundered daily free of charge
• Good on the job training
• Staff accommodation - available at £65 per week - all bills included plus Wi-Fi access & free on site laundry room
• Free meals - 3 times a day in our staff canteen
Chef de Partie is required for a stunning hotel in Jersey. They offer a wide range of luxury facilities and can cater for weddings and other events. The fine dining restaurants offer varied menus with fresh locally sourced ingredients. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days, split shifts. The hotel is part of a successful group so there are excellent opportunities for progression.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Chef de Partie:
• To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
• To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
• To comply with hotel’s health and safety and food safety legislations
• To keep all working areas clean and tidy
• To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
• Previous experience in a similar role, cooking to a rosette level
• NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills and a great team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019