|Salary||£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: tips, live in||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Location: Rye, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary: up to£23,000 P/A – depending on experience
Hours: Anything between 7am – 10pm; Mixture of split and straight shifts. 45-50 hours a week.
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Live in accommodation available
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Chef de partie within a Hotel located in Rye area.
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this Hotel.
Accessible within public transport.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A “can-do” attitude
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.