|Salary||£20000 - £20500 per annum, Benefits: TIPS, LIVE IN||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Location: Westbourne – outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary: up to£20,500 P/A – depending on experience
Hours: Anything between 10am – 10pm; 40-45 hours a week.
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Continuous opportunities for personal development – career progression
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Live in accommodation – if needed ( free of charge )
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef role within a Pub/Restaurant located between Westbourne -
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of This Pub/Restaurant focused on quality fresh food.
Due to rural location own transport would be beneficial but not essential as there is live in available – free of charge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience working in fresh food kitchens for a minimum of 1 year
- Hungry to develop your skills and be trained to our high industry standards
- Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
- Running own section
- Ability to work as part of a young & friendly kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A “can-do” attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.