Chef de partie
|Job Title:||Chef de partie|
|Salary:||£20000 - £20500 per annum, Benefits: TIPS, LIVE IN|
|Contact Name:||Agata Szafranska|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 11:16|
Location: Westbourne – outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary: up to£20,500 P/A – depending on experience
Hours: Anything between 10am – 10pm; 40-45 hours a week.
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Continuous opportunities for personal development – career progression
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Live in accommodation – if needed ( free of charge )
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef role within a Pub/Restaurant located between Westbourne -
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of This Pub/Restaurant focused on quality fresh food.
Due to rural location own transport would be beneficial but not essential as there is live in available – free of charge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experience working in fresh food kitchens for a minimum of 1 year
- Hungry to develop your skills and be trained to our high industry standards
- Passion for food and confidence when working with fresh food cooking from scratch
- Running own section
- Ability to work as part of a young & friendly kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A “can-do” attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's