Chef de partie
|Job Title:||Chef de partie|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: tips, meals on duty|
|Contact Name:||Agata Szafranska|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 10:27|
Location: Bognor Regis – outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Salary: up to£24,000 P/A – depending on experience + tips
Hours: Anything between 10am – 10pm; 45-50 hours a week.
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- opportunity to complete NVQ
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
Are you a Commis chef looking to progress or a Chef de partie who is looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a chef role within a Gastro pub located on the outskirts of Bognor Regis
In this role you will be working alongside other chefs and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of This Gastro pub cooking all from scratch.
Due to rural location own transport would be beneficial but not essential as there is public transport available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A “can-do” attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's