Chef De Partie
|Job Title:||Chef De Partie|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Sullivan|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 12:19|
We are looking for a Chef De Partie to join our team in Hook. It is a position that requires someone who has a passion for food to offer our customer's high quality freshly prepared meals. This person must be hardworking and enjoy working with others.
Our support to you:
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future
- Competitive salary plus excellent gratuities
- £500 retention bonus
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- A professional and structured environment that will engage and support at all levels.
- Monthly & annual 'Shining Star' nominations and awards
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands
- Be part of our charity days and events
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- 4% Pension contribution
- Gym discount with Anytime Fitness
- Refer a friend scheme
- To assist the kitchen team in food preparation and service, ensuring a high standard of food is served always, achieving all operational and commercial targets.
- to be friendly and supportive and to work hard as part of a team to ensure high standards are continually maintained
- To ensure we deliver a high standard of food always ensuring all dishes are served at the correct portion size, quality and temperature
- To ensure that all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines are implemented, adhered to and maintained, in respect of kitchen production, employees, machinery, equipment and hygiene.
- To maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas of the kitchen
- To minimise wastage
- To ensure stock holding and rotation is implemented
- To work at other sites within the group as required
- To achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results with regards to food
- To ensure all company property is properly respected, used and looked after to reduce maintenance or replacement costs
What we are looking for:
Passion for food. We love food and so do our customers. This is the reason most of them visit our pubs. It is essential to understand and be passionate about great food. We want our breakfast menu to express real enthusiasm and passion for the ingredients and food
Totally customer focused. We must always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
Honest, dedicated and hard working
You must be a fun person with a good sense of humor who can enjoy work and the interaction with customers and other staff members
Ambition and drive
Enthusiastic personality who takes real pride in achieving exceptional results.
The ability to create and maintain consistently great food all the time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's