Chef de Chef - Up to £22,000.00k + Tips- Winchester - Pub
Our client is a popular, food led Rosette Awarded pub situated on the Outskirts of Winchester.
The pub operates an impressive fresh food menu and is a part of a well - known group of pubs, offering excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their brigade.
You will be working min 40-48 hrs per week 5/7 days.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities Winchester :
* Running a section within the kitchen
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* To supervise the team when required
Chef de Partie Requirements Winchester :
* Experience at Chef de Partie or Commis Chef level
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* Experience cooking with fresh produce at rosette level but not essential
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
The reward - Chef de Partie Winchester :
* Salary of £22,00.00
* Excellent opportunities to progress
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.