|Location||Ashbourne, Derbyshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £19500.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef - day shifts only- Permanent
Job title: Permanent Chef x1
Location: Ashbourne DE6
Contract type: Permanent 37.5 hrs per week - day shifts only
Hourly rate/Salary: £19,500 per annum
Imagine a chef job where you work days only, with the latest finish being 6pm. Where you have the opportunity to work for an amazing company and defiantly room for progression. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it's not as we are offering you just that on a permanent basis.
You will have the opportunity to work as a chef in a café / deli restaurant working with fresh food on a daily basis, with some fantastic scenic views and a great working environment. If you are looking for your next job, this role is perfect for anyone looking for a better work life balance who has other commitments.
With a very friendly and helpful team who support you throughout your training. Assisting you with career progression and supporting you with each and every shift.
* Permanent contract
* Immediate start
* You only work day shifts - including weekends but on a rota.
* You will have great working patterns
* You will work within a great restaurant and team
Key responsibilities include:
* You will be cooking from small to large numbers on daily basis
* Working within a team of chef's including sous chefs and head chefs
* Some menu planning may be required
* Offering support to aspiring chefs within the kitchen
* Putting away deliveries.
* Working with fresh food, allergens and other dietary requirements.
* Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Cooking nutritious food within requirements
* To maintain wastage
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* Possibility of serving food
* Following menu instructions in some locations
These responsibilities as a chef will ensure that you provide a fantastic service and contribute towards the business and the service. You will make a difference each and every day by doing what you do best and offering a great standard of food and service to the guests.
* You will have extraordinary attention to detail
* You will enjoy working with different people
* You will be able to work under pressure
* You will working day shifts and look for a role to suit commitments and needs
* You will be qualified within professional cookery to City & Guilds 706/1, 706/2 or equivalent
* You will have at least 2 years background working as a chef
* You will be at a Chef De Partie level or above
* You will have your own chef whites and knives
* You will be part of a fantastic team who offer ongoing support
* You will earn a great salary with chances to earn pay increases after 3 monthly reviews
* You will be provided with uniform
* Enrolled in a company pension scheme
* You will earn 28 days holiday
* You will be provided with a 25% discount for all their restaurants
* You will gain a permeant contract
* Being able to drive and have your own transport is an essential due to location
Recruitment checks for this role:
* Interviews will be taking place on a 3 stage process.
* Proof of right to work in the UK and National Insurance details required
This role has an immediate start so if you're looking for your next role the click apply today, or call us at our office and ask for Nikita.