|Job Title:||Sous Chef|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Tips|
|Contact Name:||David Stacey|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 15:22|
Job title: Sous Chef - Holiday Park
Location: New Milton
Contract type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: - £22,000 - £24,000
Hours: 40-45 hrs p/w
Shifts: 5 days out of 7, 40hr week
Excellent opportunities for progression
A successful holiday leisure business which is part of a rapidly expanding group are looking for an AWESOME SOUS CHEF.
Catering for families, groups and adult only weekends & providing accommodation, meals and a range of entertainment in the form of facilities and organised activities.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, experienced and ambitious and will in turn be given the opportunity to grow and develop. As a Sous Chef you will be working 5 out of 7 Days doing a Minimum of 40 hours per week. Shifts will be straight and splits but mainly straights.
Your main responsibilities as a Chef will include:
- Produce and present dishes to meet the required standard
- Run a section within a kitchen and assist on others when required
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What you need to get the job:
- One years’ experience within a fast pace restaurant/pub environment
- Portioning food in a cost effective way that will meet profit margins and budgets
- Being a kitchen team member and leading a team in the head chefs absence City & Guilds or
- NVQ Chef Qualifications are essential or industry experience will be accepted. Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is also advantageous.
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's