Chef – Care Home – Portsmouth £9,50 p/h
|Job Title:||Chef – Care Home – Portsmouth £9,50 p/h|
|Salary:||£9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 12:08|
A Chef is required for a well-established care home near Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen, working in a small team. You will be required to work 43.5 hours per week, latest/earliest shift 6am/7pm - working every other weekend. Every evening off!!
- Prepare and cook meals for residents taking into account specific dietary requirements
- Cost Control
- Organise the catering team meeting production deadlines
- Assist at meals times with serving if required
- Work with other kitchen staff within the group to improve menu planning and budget control
- Experience in the healthcare sector would be an advantage
- Have or working towards NVQ Level 2
- Smart appearance
- An hourly rate of £9.50 p/h
- No late evenings!
- Some weekends off
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef Manager - Care Home - Oxford
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Deputy Chef Manager - Care Home - Banbury
£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum
Head Chef - 5* Care Home - Chipping Camden, Gloucestershire
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Head Chef - 5* Care Home - Oxford
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Deputy Chef Manager £9.50 p/h - Care home
Up to £9.50 per hour