|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£10 - £11.00 per hour + Overtime Paid + Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef - Restaurant - Cadnam - New Opening - £10-£11p/h + Tips
A family run bistro situated on the edge of the beautiful New Forest National Park. The beautiful 120 year old building has been recently refurbished to a bespoke high standard. The bistro is run by a great team of chefs who have many years' experience preparing locally sourced gourmet meals. All the food is freshly prepared and cooked, straight from the kitchen to the plate.
- You will be required to work 5/7 days - with a mixture of shifts to include day shifts.
- All shifts are straight. Min 30 hrs per week all overtime paid.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Chef:
- Produce and present dishes to meet the required standard
- Run a section within a kitchen and assist on others when required
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What you need to be a successful Chef:
- Previous experience in a similar role or as a Chef or Senior Chef
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent is desirable but not essential
The reward/benefits -Chef:
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- Great career progression prospects
- A great hourly rate of up to £11p/h
Act now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.