Chef - Activity Centre Botley area - Monday to Friday - £18,000.00 pa
Chef required for Activity Centre located on the outskirts of Southampton.
As a Chef you will be required to produce high quality food for large numbers.
This position is based on a 37.5 hour per week contract - working 1 weekend out of 4.
Hours pattern are from 7 am - 3 pm - no late night working.
This company offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress
Every night off, working only 1 weekend in a month.
Your main responsibilities as a Chef will include:
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience cooking with fresh produce
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- NVQ equivalent, or any other proven experience
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of meeting dietary needs
- Staff supervision, Stock control
- 37.5 hour contact
- Straight day shifts + meals on duty
- 7am-3pm - Every night off!!!
- £18,000 a year
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.