|Salary||£8.50 per hour, Benefits: All Over Time Paid + Live In||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Our client is a fantastic hotel boosted with some of the most breath-taking views across the sea. Currently on the market for a chef to take ownership of its larder section and to raise the bar within the kitchen. The menus in the establishment change daily and the well experienced Head Chef is always on hand to help develop the brigade in the kitchen. As a chef working in the kitchen you will be working as part of the team assisting with a variety of daily tasks this will include organising a section and cooking through service. Live in is available on site and locally for anyone looking to relocate to the area. Working a mixture of shifts consisting of splits and straights there are opportunities to work 4 long days and have 3 off.
• To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
• Producing dishes to meet the required standard
• Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
• Supervising the Commis Chefs
• You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
• You will have experience of working in a similar environment
• It is beneficial that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
• You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
• Good hourly Rate of Pay with overtime paid
• Excellent career progression opportunities & training
• Excellent Tips
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.