|Salary||£9.76 - £9.76||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We currently have an opportunity for a chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
40 Hours per week
Normal Shift Pattern - Monday to Friday 7am-3.30pm, flexibility required for events
- Preparation of all food and the serving of all meals to customers and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times.
- Ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensure that all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Washing up duties required
- Passion for cooking
- Good housekeeping skills
- Experience working in a kitchen environment
- Great customer service skills
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.