|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Edmond|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 12:15|
Hours - 45 hours a week over various shifts - same shift pattern for 4 continuous weeks
Rate - £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
You should have experience as a Chef or Kitchen Porter with a proven track record of a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
As a Commis Chef / Kitchen Porter, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring basic cleaning is carried out accurately and efficiently
- Unloading deliveries and putting them away in line with Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Keeping storerooms tidy and organised whilst operating a FIFO system
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Producing and preparing ingredients for the Senior Chef
- Complying with strict regulations for Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Behaving positively and professionally with all team members and customers
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dylan Edmond on 0131 225 7531 or apply online immediately.