|Salary:||Up to £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 13:07|
Location: North Yorkshire
Hourly Rate: £10.50ph
Type: Temporary/ Flexible
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and talented Chef who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge with an organisation which is steadfast in its commitment to the defence of the United Kingdom. Perhaps the opportunity to work in an environment which allows you to play an imperative part of the structure in a highly regarded military organisation.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining reputable, quality dishes and service with your expertise and understanding of the workings of a kitchen. If you are someone who excels in changing environments and loves a modern kitchen, working with fresh food then look no further.
If you have a passion for high standard food preparation and delivery coupled with the ability to work with local suppliers then look no further.
* Ability to demonstrate experience in a similar service industry at comparable level
* Food Hygiene level 2 or above
* Knowledge of health and safety, IOSH desirable
* CIEH level 2 or equivalent
* Your own transport as limited public transport to sites
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work well under pressure
* 28 days holiday per year
* Auto pension enrolment
* A modern kitchen
* Additional travel pay available for some sites
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other exciting roles we have in your area, get in touch today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's