|Salary:||Up to £20475.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 14:42|
Location: Abingdon, OX13
Hourly Rate: £10.50ph
Type: Permanent, 37 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and talented Chef who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge with an organisation which is steadfast in its commitment to the defence of the United Kingdom. Perhaps the opportunity to work in an environment which allows you to play an imperative part of the structure in a highly regarded military organisation.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining reputable, quality dishes and service with your expertise and understanding of the workings of a kitchen. If you are someone who excels in team management and loves to develop others then this would be the perfect role for you.
If you have a passion for high standard food preparation and delivery coupled with the ability to work with local suppliers then look no further.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in a similar service industry at comparable level
- One of the following qualifications or equivalent: BSC (Catering), MHCIM, HND, City & Guilds 706/1 and 2, NVQ level 2 and 3
- Knowledge of health and safety, IOSH desirable
- CIEH level 2 or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity with confidence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- 28 days holiday per year
- The chance to work in a highly regarded government site
- Company pension scheme
- A modern kitchen
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other exciting roles we have in your area, get in touch today.