|Location:||Yarm, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £10.34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 16:38|
Hourly Rate: £10.34ph
Type: Temporary on going, 5 out of 7 days
Are you a talent chef, looking for the chance to develop your own team? Would you consider yourself hardworking and able to perform under pressure? Do you communicate well and like to pass on you amazing skills?
This exciting role will afford you the opportunity to work with those trying to improve theirs life's and make a positive change to their futures. Based in the heart of Yarm working in a modern kitchen with all fresh food produced on site.
* Must full driver's licences
* Food hygiene level 2
* An strong understanding of fresh food market
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* Hardworking and reliable
* Use to a face paced environment
* Knowledge of training and developing young chefs
* Chance to win the superstar of the month award
* 28 days holiday
* Day time hours
* Competitive pay rates
* Automatic pension enrolment
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other roles we have in your area, get in touch today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's