|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 16:20|
Are you an experienced Chef looking to work in a 4/5* environment?
Would you like to work at a beautiful countryside venue with SHUT DOWN FOR CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR?*
I'm sure the answer is yes so please read ahead...
I am working with my client to recruit an experienced conference and wedding Chef for to work with the growing team to develop and deliver distinct food identity and creative ideas for the two venues, reporting to the Head Chef.
The venue is a successful and award-winning conference, function and wedding venues which is renown for home cooked food and innovation.
You will work with the team to develop menus across our markets; achieve high standards of food; offer creative solutions to customers requirements and grow with the team to achieve new heights.
*The venue closes from 24 December - 2 January each year. Heavily discounted accommodation may be available on site in return for duties as a Duty Manager on a rota basis (one weekend in four and one night per week). This is simply to respond on rare occasions to an emergency call from a guest or Night Porter.
Key focuses of the role
* Working with the team preparing and cooking dishes for a variety of conference delegates, weddings, events and functions including buffets, set menus and restaurant services.
* Ensuring menus and food produced is on trend in flavour and presentation style.
* Ensuring stock is rotated and controlled within the specific sections of the kitchen.
* Ensuring the cleaning schedule is followed and cleaning tasks are completed as appropriate.
* Ensuring compliance with legal requirements under the H&S act 1974 and Food Hygiene Regulations and allergen compliance, ensuring all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to.
* Passion to develop your skills and knowledge within a professional kitchen environment.
·An experienced Chef with experience of volume catering
·Creative and innovative foodie with a passion for the industry
·Eligible to work in the UK
So if you are looking to work for a company who cares about you, who is passionate about development and staff well-being, please apply below